Internationally acclaimed pediatric experts
New horizons in research and technology
A healthcare experience designed about the pediatric unique needs of children
Members of the Global Services team act as your partner throughout your experience
Turkey Healthcare Group provides you with all kinds of health care in the department of pediatrics and neonatology in its hospitals with the highest and most prestigious classification in Turkey by the most skilled specialist doctors in the department of pediatrics.
The center of children development with special needs in Turkey Healthcare Group, provides support to develop and educate children with special needs, which include autism, developmental delay and attention deficit, through activities appropriate to the ability of each child.
These activities are designed by pediatric behavior development specialists, pediatric physiotherapists, occupational therapists and pediatric psychologists, appropriately to stimulate pediatric growth, which is the basis of future learning.
Our center also provides all pediatric medical services in addition to integrated health care, periodic vaccinations and providing nutrition advice and growth problems.
Our pediatric specialized center offers you the following medical services:
- Consultations, analyzes and comprehensive medical tests.
- Pediatric diseases.
- Allergic diseases.
- Pediatric gastroenterology.
- Pediatric urinary tract diseases.
- Pediatric surgical intervention.
- Pediatric psychiatric diseases.
- Pediatric neurology.
- Pediatric rheumatic diseases.
- Pediatric endocrinology and diabetic.
- Pediatric cardiovascular surgery.
- Pediatric cardiovascular diseases.
- General pediatric diseases.
- Growth test.
- Diagnosis, assessment of immunity level test and treatment for children with immunodeficiency.
- Pulmonary Function Testing.
- Chronic sinusitis.
- Education about allergic diseases, and how to avoid allergens.
The pediatric Center of Turkey Healthcare Group provides specialized pediatric services by experienced doctors as follows:
- A pediatric
- A pediatric infectious diseases specialist.
- A pediatric
- A pediatric allergist / immunologist.
- A pediatric endocrinologist.
- A pediatric cardiologist.
- A pediatric nephrologist.
- A prenatal / neonatal specialist.
- A pediatric neurologist.
- A pediatric critical care specialist.
- A pediatric geneticist.
- A pediatric oncologist / hematologist.
- A pediatric gastroenterologist.
- A pediatric surgeon.
- Pediatric and adult psychiatrist.
- A developmental & behavioral pediatrics specialist.
- A pediatric dermatologist.
The Pediatric Center of Turkey Healthcare Group, which has facilitated treatment trips for international patients for more than two decades, has the honor to welcome thousands of patients and their families from all over the world who seek medical care for children.
Our team includes a multilingual staff who are always ready to provide the highest levels of support dedicated to families to manage their medical services and all related needs, at every step during their treatment journey.
Our team, who is well-versed in the diverse linguistic, cultural and religious needs of various countries, focuses on building bridges over cultural gaps and helping families feel comfortable and intimate as if they were at home.
For inquiries and medical advice about your treatment, “You just have to send all the medical information, tests, analyzes and written information about the condition of the disease, etc. by via social media, whats app and viber or you can directly contact our consultants via the numbers on the site.
After taking all the information required, we will assess the condition of the disease within only 24 hours of receiving your information and will provide you with all information about the treatment plan, details of treatment, treatment costs, duration of stay in Turkey and other services in our center.