Gastroenterology And Hepatology Centre Pediatric & Adults
The first center specialized in treating all digestive and liver diseases for children and adults in Turkey
Turkey Health Care Group offers you the best center specialized in Turkish hospitals for the treatment of diseases of the digestive and hepatic system in Istanbul.
In our center there are all kinds of tests and diagnostic tests, as well as all the endoscopic tests for the liver, stomach, colon and others.
We provide you with the best health care in terms of international quality in addition to advanced technology and highly experienced doctors. Our employees are also trained to provide all the medical advantages and individual care for all patients of the liver and digestive system.
In addition to diagnosing and treating digestive system diseases, comprehensive treatment plans are also developed based on early diagnosis of all liver diseases, including liver transplantation, and complications of cirrhosis.
Some of the medical services at the Turkey Health Care Group Center in the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology:
- Full examination, analysis and diagnostic tests
- Toposcopy of the digestive system, stomach, colon, bile ducts and liver
- Laparoscopy, bile duct, duodenum, and pancreas
- Early detection of colon cancer using colonoscopy
- Intragastric balloon
- Treatment of diseases of the digestive and intestinal tract
- Diagnostic treatment of liver disease (Liver biopsy)
- Treatment of liver disease, viral hepatitis and cirrhosis
- Endoscopic treatment of stomach and duodenal bleeding
- Treatment of varicose veins in the esophagus
- Irritable bowel disease
- Peptic ulcer
- Hemorrhoidectomy with laser
- Anal fissure treatment
- 24-hour pH scale
- stomach cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Colon cancer screening and treatment
- Liver Cancer
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Inflammation of the stomach and intestines
- Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation
- Gallstones and bile ducts
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
Liver biopsy is one of the most successful and main diagnostic methods of diseases, a large number of liver diseases are evaluated by biopsy, and biopsy gives important information to doctors in terms of understanding the stage of the disease and also finding the cause of the disease. Although the operation looks very difficult, in reality it is very easy and does not have any complications.
The procedure is performed under ultrasound. An internal medicine specialist uses an anesthetic to numb the patient and then takes a biopsy with an endoscopic ultrasound fine needle.
What are the diseases that affect the liver after biopsy?
- Chronic hepatitis B infection
- Chronic hepatitis infection
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Fatty liver
- Metabolic diseases (Wilson and hemochromatosis)
- Problems with liver enzymes
- After the biopsy is taken, the patient is usually observed for 4-5 hours. Blood pressure and pulse are monitored. Patients of good general condition can go home.
Gastroenterology is a branch of science that deals with diseases of the digestive system and liver, stomach, and intestine. Gastroenterologists also specialize in Gastroenterology after completing their internal medicine.
For inquiries and medical advice about your treatment, “You just have to send all the medical information, tests, analyzes, information about the medical problem, etc, By sending all the information via WhatsApp and Viber, or you can contact us directly to the consultant doctors via the numbers that are on the site.
We will evaluate the medical problem within only 8 hours of receiving the information, and we will provide you with all details about the treatment plan, treatment costs, period of stay in Turkey and other services of our institution.