In 1998, as NP Group we have set out to raise the mental health level of the community, contribute to the solution of problems related to mental health, provide health services without bed and bed and in order to provide the methods and conditions stipulated by contemporary science while presenting this service. Within the past 20 years, we have increased our investments in order to bring the changing and developing medical technology to the use of patients and physicians. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that our patients always benefit from the latest technology during their treatments.
1998: With the addition of the standard EEG brain mapping features and by adding Neurobiofeedback computerized clinical tests and computer training modules into diagnostic and treatment programs.
1999: Firstly, on May 25th, 1999 we started the Turkey Branch of Memory Centers of America in Istanbul Bağdat Street with the attendance of Turkish President Süleyman Demirel. Memory Center that realized the first “Brain Check-up” and “Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation” in Turkey serves with its team of experts and new treatment methods since then. Üsküdar University’s NP Feneryolu Polyclinic continues to serve from that day to today.
2000: On October 3rd, 2000, we added Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit to our services with attendance of Wernon Wells the Head of Memory Centers of America. We were happy to be the pioneer of new treatment approaches like “Treatment by measuring brain functions” and “Thought-oriented Medicine”. We continued to bring multidisciplinary approach by combining neurology, psychiatry and psychology to Turkey.
2003: In February 2003 in Feneryolu, we opened Adult Neurology and Psychiatry Center in a 5-storey building, and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit in the house behind that building
2006:NPISTANBUL Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Turkey’s first private hospital in the field of neuropsychiatry offered, was opened with the announcement of the 22nd Term Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Bülent Arınç
2006: In November 2006, we started to use Functional and Volumetric MRI techniques.
2009:In June 2009, we opened Turkey’s first Clinical Pharmacogenetic Laboratory in Neuropsychiatry. Finally, on August 10th, 2009 in NPISTANBUL Etiler Polyclinic we started to serve with Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Adult Sleep Disorders Unit, and Neurology and Internal Medicine.
2011:On March 3rd, 2011 we established officially Üsküdar University. As from November 2011 NPISTANBUL Etiler Polyclinic and NPISTANBUL Feneryolu Polyclinic continue to serve as NPSUAM Neuropsychiatry Health, Implementation and Research Center within Üsküdar University.
2014: : On December 2014, NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital is the first private hospital in Turkey that holds AMATEM license from the Ministry of Health in Turkey and is JCI accredited. Thus, the Hospital holds the permission and license to write special medicines to addictive patients that can be only be written by doctors working in state hospitals.
2016: In December 2016, under the specialty of autism, we added a pediatric clinic to treat sensory and functional integration.
2017: In January 2017, Speech Disorders, Ear Nose Throat and Audiology clinics in Altunizade were moved to a new developed building.
In March 2017, NB Istanbul Hospital ranked second in Europe as a hospital specialized in brain and mental illnesses in a new and developed building.
Why NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital?
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital is the first private neuropsychiatric hospital in Turkey established with the aim of providing effective treatment services with the most sophisticated treatment possibilities provided by contemporary medicine to the diseases that are soul / brain health related, is the 2. Brain Hospital in Europe.
- NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital; has the JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation document, which is the world’s largest and prestigious medical accreditation body. This accreditation is a special document that is presented to only three hospitals, including us that operate outside the United States.
- Apart from providing brain-related services, there are services also for neurosurgery, general surgery, otorhinolaryngology, internal medicine, child health and illness … etc.
- It is the first private hospital in the field of psychiatry that responds to all the needs of its patients with its special ambulance, 7/24 emergency psychiatric service.
- It has the first and only 1A Ultra Clean operating room equipment of Turkey approved by the independent accredited organization and has a superior technological infrastructure that assists the surgical operations.
- Is the science partner of Üsküdar University. Also has various collaborations with the university in the technological, academic and scientific fields.
- Is the first to provide Neuromodulation treatments in Turkey. This center aims to measure and treat brain functions by brain stimulation.
- It provides telepsychiatry (online therapy) services for out-of-town and overseas patients.
- In the addiction clinic (NPAMATEM), Advanced Toxicology Verification Laboratory service is provided.