Prof. Dr. Ahmet Hilmi Kaya
Turkey Healthcare Group in our center of neurosurgery, spine and spinal cord, offers you all surgeries on the brain, spine and spinal cord, microscopic surgeries, laparoscopic operations and others.
All that matters to you about treating diseases about the brain, spine and spinal cord.
All that matters to you about surgery on tumors, cancer of the brain, spinal cord and spine, and so on.
- Spinal tumors
- Spinal transformation
- Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders surgery (installing Battery Brain)
- Basic tremor surgery
- Lumbar hernia
- Neck hernia
- Stereotactic biopsy
Area of expertise: Neurosurgery
College: Istanbul university, faculty of medicine Cerrahpaşa, 1996
Place of specialization: Istanbul university, Cerrahpaşa medical college 2003.
Associate professor: faculty of medicine, 19 May university, 2011.
Professor: Faculty of health sciences, Gelişim university 2015.
- Research third prize (Nervous System Surgery Society II. National Congress, 2006).
- 2008 Turkish Neurosurgical Society overseas scholarship programs award.
- In 2008 the Turkish Neurosurgical Society award 22 seventh year of assessment in the report of the Scientific Congress.
- 2009 Turkish Neurosurgical Society thesis award
- The changes in the metabolic activity of the brain after the lesion” in medicine Thesis, Nineteen May University, Faculty of Medicine, Neurosurgery Department, Samsun, 2008. Dissertation manager Ahmet Hilmi Kaya
- In 2009 the Turkish Neurosurgical Society, 3rd Place award in the 23 years of scientific assessment report for congress.
- In 2009 the Turkish Neurosurgical Society 23. 7. awarded the first prize in the report of the assessment year Scientific Congress.
Certificates and documents:
- International Bakirkoy Days, 6-8 November 1996, Istanbul.
- 14th Turkish Neurosurgical Society Scientific Congress, 17-21 May 2000 in Antalya.
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society Education Course, Tumors 13-18 March 2001 in Antalya.
- EANS Research Committee Course, ‘’Methodology of Research and Publication’’, March 28-31, 2001, Antalya
- 18th Turkish Neurosurgical Society Scientific Congress, 22-26 May 2004, Antalya.
- 19 May University, Faculty of Medicine, ”13. Problem-Based Learning Course ‘, 24 to 28 October 2005, Samsun.
- International Symposium on Microneurosurgical Anatomy, 5-8 November 2006, Antalya.
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society Spine and Peripheral Nerve Surgery Training and Education Group, ” Spine and Peripheral Nerve Injuries Fall Symposium ‘2-5 November 2006, Antalya.
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society 21st Scientific Congress, 20-24 April 2007, Antalya.
- Harvard Medical Days, ” Movement Disorders’, October 22, 2007, İstanbul.
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society Spine and Peripheral Nerve Surgery Training and Education Group, ” Spine and Spinal Cord Tumors’ 18-21 October 2007, Antalya
- ‘’Live Neurovascular Microsurgery Course’’, Department of Neurosurgery, Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty, 29-31 October 2007, İstanbul
- Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery of the Neurosurgical Society of Turkish Teaching and Education Group, ” Innovations in Functional Neurosurgery ”, November 23, 2007, Adana.
- 19 May University and local Ethics Committee for Animal Experiments, Experimental Animal Use Certificate, Document No.: 0087, 06.07.2007, Samsun.
- ‘’Follow-up on neuro-morphological and surgery knowledges’’, Pisa University, Department of Human Anatomy and Applied Biology, 16-17 November, 2007, Pisa.
- Turkish Neurosurgery Association, Neurosurgery and Basic Education Course, ” Head Trauma, Pain and Functional Neurosurgery ’11-14 March 2008, Izmir.
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society, the 27th Scientific Congress, 18-22 April 2008, Antalya.
- The 27th Turkish Neurosurgical Society Scientific Congress 2013, Antalya.
- 19 Turkish Neurosurgical Society, neurooncology and Neurovascular Surgery Training and Education Group in the United Symposium 2013, Istanbul.
- The eighth Urology Session in Istanbul – June 7-16, 2017 Istanbul / Turkey.