Dr. Soner Büyükkınacı
1993-1999: Ege university, faculty of medicine, department of medicine.
1999-2005: Neurosurgery, Bakırköy psychiatric hospital.
2004-2005: Yale university, Connecticut, vascular surgery, genetics and epilepsy surgery. 2005-2006: University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Vascular and Spinal Surgery.
2006-2007: Brazil institute of neurosciences, microsurgery and functional neurosurgery. 2010-2011: Academic university of Stuttgart, advanced endoscopic neurosurgery.
- Lumbar hernia.
- Neck hernia.
- Retraction duct.
- Microscopic treatments (pituitary tumors and brain tumors).
- Endoscopic treatments (lumbar hernia, pituitary tumors).
- Laser treatments (lower back and neck hernia and resistant pain therapy).
- North American Spine Society.
- Turkish Medical Association.
- Turkish Epilepsy
- Turkish Neurosurgery Society.