Medilife was established in 1 July 2001.
We began to serve at that time in our first establishment, Beylikduzu Outpatient Clinic. 4 years later, clinic was grown into a surgical center with continual development.
In order to meet the need of expansion of our services, our group has acquired Private Capa Medilife Hospital in 2008. Serving in an area of 2500 m2, Private Capa Medilife Hospital contains adult intensive care beds along with neonatal intensive care beds and in total, it has 26 patient beds.
In 2009, Private Capa Tomocek Imaging Center was opened by Medilife Health Group.
We have had prior authorization from the Ministry of Health to transform the Beylikduzu Surgical Center into a hospital in 2011. After the completion of all technical and medical infrastructures, Private Beylikduzu Medilife Hospital was ready in 2013.
Serving in an area of 7300 m2, Private Beylikduzu Medilife Hospital includes 20 adult intensive care beds along with 5 coronary intensive care beds and 69 patient beds. Additionally, 32 reserved patient beds will be added afterwards.
Corporate’s dental clinic: Medilifedent, began to work in the building next to Private Beylikduzu Medilife Hospital by acquiring its license in 2013. In Medilifedent, services are offered with 4 dental units and 1 private children’s dental unit.
- Institutions within Medilife Health Group were seen eligible to receive ISO 9001-2008 TUV quality certification. With this document, Medilife Health group tied its services’ lasting quality to ISO Standards and emphasized it’s severity on the issue.
- With our professional staff, patient-focused service approach, quality policy, operating theaters equipped with the high-tech medical devices, imaging units, labs and modern infrastructure, medical diagnostics and treatments are served successfully in Medilife Health Group.
Our quality policy
- Our goal is to be the most recommended hospital in the region by the productive and effective use of resources and staff.
- we apply to our hospital from the “health services with excellent standards” system is constantly developing itself with a focus on patient and worker safety
- To have patient and worker satisfaction.
- To offer high quality medical services with reasonable cost.
- Protecting the rights of the patient and his relatives, and giving the patient information about each stage of treatment.
- Our goal is to achieve normative, quality and continuous improvement with the participation of all employees..
- Displaying modern technologies for patient services, through constant monitoring of scientific and administrative developments.
- Continuously support education and training, and hospital personnel must be supported by participating in articles, lectures, seminars, and international conferences.