The specialist doctor Cem Yilmaz, was born in Ankara in 1976, after completing his primary education in Ankara Çankaya Halide Edib Adıvar elementary and secondary at Ankara Yükseliş College, he joined Ankara university, medicine college in 1994 and after graduation in 2000, he worked in Ankara Nomon hospital in the general surgery clinic ( endocrinology clinic). During his training residency, she studied breast cancer and thyroid diseases. After completing his specialty, Cem YILMAZ served at Rize Ardeşen state hospital and worked as an expert general surgery and deputy chief physician at Mardin Nusaybin state hospital. He started working at Bursa Military Hospital in 2009, during which he conducted academic studies on breast cancer, thyroid disease and skin cancer.
Dr. Cem Yilmaz has achieved remarkable achievements by becoming the youngest European breast surgeon to be admitted to the European academy of Toxicology. He continues to teach breast cancer techniques, the quality of cancer centers and the management of cancer centers at the European academy of breast sciences.
The Breast school project began in conjunction with the project, which contributed to training dozens of young surgeons about breast cancer therapy operations in Turkey. The Breast School was the first breast cancer awareness movement launched outside the public in 2011 with the participation of 80 conferences in 3 countries and 5 cities. it was. For 2014, Dr. Jim Yilmaz, who started his conference movement, continues.
As of 2017, the Breast School has reached 100,000 women on a site with the second education period and has introduced Turkish women to the global standards for manual breast cancer therapy.
Dr. Cem Yilmaz is currently the general secretary of the Turkish academy of breast sciences, He is a founding member of the Eurasian breast surgeons association, EURAMA founding member, SENATURK academy of breast sciences, Turkish society of surgery, international society of surgeons (ISS) (International breast surgery – world association of endocrine surgeons European society of breast diseases European society of surgical oncology and skin cancer research society.
- During his training residency, he conducted studies on breast cancer and thyroid diseases.
- After completing his training residency, Dr. Jim Yilmaz served at Rize Ardeşen state hospital and worked as an expert general surgery and deputy chief physician at Mardin Nusaybin state hospital within the scope of government service commitment.
- In 2009, work began in Bursa military hospital and during this period academic studies were conducted on breast cancer, thyroid disease and skin cancer.
- He attended training courses about breast cancer surgery in oncology at the European institute of oncology, European academy of toxicology, based in Düsseldorf. Accepted as a faculty member.
- Also recognized as the youngest European breast surgeon at the European Academy of Toxicology, Dr. Cem Yilmaz has achieved remarkable achievements.
- Breast surgery techniques and quality are currently taught in cancer centers and cancer center management of the European academy of breast sciences.
- The breast school project was launched in conjunction with the project, which contributed to training dozens of young surgeons on breast cancer therapy operations in Turkey.
- In 2014, Dr. Cem Yilmaz started a movement (10 minutes every month), and continues his conferences.