Urology Surgery Centre
Renew your life and get ready to take control
Urology and surgery center for children and adults
Any disorder or problems with regard to the urinary tract have the ability to affect negatively and significantly the details of daily life. Also, any disease that affects the kidneys or urinary tract and thus obstructs its work can turn into a life threatening problem at any moment.
The Urology Center is one of the distinguished departments in our hospital thanks to the highly experienced medical staff that can deal with all types of disorders that affect the urinary tract, kidneys, bladder and prostate, in addition to the genitals in men and women.
Our center has been equipped with the latest technologies and equipment in treating genital diseases and surgery, in addition to kidney disease problems, lithotripsy, fluid collection, and tumor surgery, and others.
Where the team works in an integrated way to provide the highest level of medical care to patients and manage all problems of urinary tract disorders and problems that need surgical interventions including problems of erectile dysfunction, gynecology and finding appropriate treatment and diagnosis through the latest equipment used in diagnosis and treatment.
There is also a special section in our center to treat genital problems and diseases for children.
In our hospitals we perform all open, closed and laparoscopic surgeries, microscopic surgery and robotic surgery in the Department of Urology and Reproductive System.
The center provides the best treatment methods for all groups and ages, as the center works to provide the following main services for patients:
- Identify and diagnose pathological conditions for treating male sexual dysfunction, infertility and male impotence
- Urinary tract and kidney stones treatment with laparoscopic surgery and ultrasound lithotripsy and robotic surgery
- Treatment of impotence for patients with urinary incontinence, and involuntary urination in children and adults
- Treatment of kidney, testicular, bladder and prostate tumors.
- Penis enlargement for erectile dysfunction
- Diagnosis and treatment of cancerous diseases and urinary tract tumors (prostate, bladder, ureter, gland, testis, abdominal cavity, kidney, all genitals).
- Treatment of diseases of genital stones in the urinary system (kidney stones – ureter – bladder – urinary tract)
- Treatment of prostate diseases
- Diagnostic endoscopy of the genital organs of all diseases and chronic problems in the urinary tract
- General surgery for all urinary tract diseases – reproductive organs through robotic, endoscopic, microscopic and open surgery.
- Pediatric urology
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Male infertility and impotence in diabetics and the elderly
- Treatment of varicocele and testicular tumors
- Treatment of urinary tract stones with endoscopy, ultrasound fragmentation or open surgery
- Repair birth defects and plastic surgery of the urinary and reproductive system
- Pediatric urology (congenital malformations of the kidneys, ureters and urinary tract) bringing the testicle back into place
- Preparing the medical report for the cases that need chemotherapy or radiotherapy and other treatments
- Urinary diseases of the urinary system, including the nervous bladder
Our Center offers Laparoscopic Operations through the Urology Department and many treatments that are not mentioned, we try to treat most of the related diseases in this section and others.
Endoscopy at the Urology Center
The technology and experience in the hospital’s urology department enables us to perform operations with endoscopy, which is the most acceptable approach today in various fields of modern surgery.
This possibility of open operations, which has evolved a lot in the last decade, is presented today routinely in lieu of traditional open surgical procedures for the benefit of patients who need kidney operations, as well as include cases that need partial kidney resection and removal of the part affected by the tumor, for the two types of malignant tumors and Benign, by maximally preserving the remaining kidney tissue
The endoscopic operations applied today in treating adrenal diseases, tumors in the area behind the peritoneum, and pediatric surgery to search for tumors inside the abdomen and repair congenital anomalies in the upper urinary tract (such as narrowing of the passage between the kidney and ureter basin) and bladder operations.
The operation is performed by this distinct method, in a way that differs from the open operations that require the occurrence of a very large wound, where the work is carried out through small openings in the abdominal wall, using the camera and special and advanced equipment, combining different energy, therefore, the implementation of the operation in the endoscopy method causes With less pain, the hospital stay is much shorter and recovery is much faster than the open operation, in addition, cosmetic, clinical and neoplastic results are obtained better than the open operation. Today, many urinary tract operations can be performed using theorizing method and taking advantage of its advantages.
Robotic surgery is one of the latest developments in the field of modern surgical techniques, it is a technique that allows to perform complex surgeries using laparoscopy and high accuracy 3D, the center of kidney and urology in our hospital has the longest experience and success in the Da Vinci robotic surgical technique in Turkey, where we perform prostatectomy In addition to a large number of daily clinical surgeries, this is in addition to the eradication of kidney and bladder malignant tumors.
Turkey Health Care Group, which offers treatment of urinary diseases and surgery for children and adults, evaluates your case at the beginning of communication with us and a comprehensive JCP plan will be studied according to your situation by adjusting your comprehensive checks and your health after collecting all your health information about your condition all of these things only in Turkey Health Care Group.