Robotic Surgery Centre
All what you need about robotic surgeries is in Turkey Healthcare Group “International Center for performing all robotic surgeries.
Patients who need surgery, they must choose the international technology and innovative technology in robotic surgery.
The only center in Turkey that has all robotic surgery operations.Turkey Healthcare Group offers you the best surgical techniques.
What is robotic surgery?
In robotic surgery, the surgeon performs surgery using the robotic arms of a unit which is located next to the patient in the operating room.
Robotic surgery has been used for more than 10 years in Turkey as a method of implementation and of course the result of the robotic surgery operation is the best regarding the recovery and follow-up period which is very short, there are many reasons make people choose robotic surgery.
Da Vinci robot surgery, the best system of robotic surgery systems in the world, consists of three main parts: the surgeon unit, the patient’s console and the photo tower. In laparoscopic surgery, the surgeon and the adjunct patient use tools.
Da Vinci robotic surgery, which is the most advanced technology of surgery in the world, especially in Turkey. We perform and choose Da Vinci robotic surgery in urology, gynecological surgeries, general surgery, ENT operations, chest surgery and other operations, and robotic surgery is used in Heart and arteries surgery.
Robotic surgery technology is a wonderful advantage that helps the patient as he can leaves the hospital on the same day of undergoing the robotic operation, It’s one of the most successful surgical methods in cancer surgery all over the world.
Does a robot perform a robotic surgery?
Absolutely not! The concept of robotic surgery for patients is always attractive. When we say robotic surgery, the first thing comes to the patient’s mind, does the robot perform surgery? Robotic surgery is performed by a specialist doctor not a robot.
In robotic surgery, the surgeon gives an order to the robot, by means of arms in the patient’s console that performs the operation by applying all orders from the surgeon at the same time.
The most important difference is that the surgeon can see the area of operations more clearly, in 3D, due to his ability to work without getting tired.
Turkey Healthcare Group performs the following operations:
- Robotic gynecological surgeries
- Robotic surgery for ovarian and endometrial cancer
- Robotic hysterectomies
- Robotic partial nephrectomy surgery
- Robotic chest lung surgery
- Robotic kidney transplant surgery
- Rectal cancer robotic surgery
- Robotic surgery (Pyeloplasty) knee joint replacement
- Robotic surgery, cardiovascular veins
- Robotic surgery for all tumor processes
- Robotic surgery to protect the nerves prostate cancer
- Robotic prostatectomy operation
- Robotic thyroidectomy operation
- Robotic surgery to remove gallbladder
- Robotic bladder surgery operation
The operations that we perform robotic surgery in the treatment of urology,:
- Robotic prostate cancer surgery
- Robotic surgery for kidney cancer
- Robotic surgery for bladder cancer
- Robotic transplant surgery (total donor and patient robotic operation)
- Robotic surgery adrenal tumors
- Robotic surgery in the ureter and pelvic narrowing
Operations we perform in robotic surgery in gynecological diseases:
- Cervical cancer
- Uterine fibroids – polyps
- chocolate cysts are robotic surgery
- Robotic surgery Uterine prolapse
- Uterine bleeding
We perform robotic surgery in general surgery treatments such as:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- stomach cancer
- Robotic operations to repair hernias
- Robotic operations gastric reflux
- Robotic surgery to remove gallbladder
- Adrenal tumor
The operations that we perform robotic surgery in diseases of the heart, veins and blood vessels:
- Robotic surgery of coronary artery
- Robotic surgery to repair or replace mitral valve
- Foramen ovale (heart) robotic surgery
- Robotic oncology surgery heart operation
- Robotic tricuspid valve heart surgery
Operations we perform in robotic surgery in chest and lung diseases:
- Lung cancer surgery
- Thymus gland tumor
robotic Operations we perform for ear,nose and throat:
- Throat Cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Pharyngeal cancer
- Tongue cancer
- Tonsil cancer
- Sleep apnea operations
Operations we perform robotic surgery for obesity:
- Robotic operations for gastric bypass surgery
- Sleeve gastrectomy with duodenal switch
- Bowel operations
Some of the advantages of robotic surgery:
- Robotic surgery provides patient comfort operation without pain, skin incision,or fatigue while following up in the hospital.
- No major surgical incision is required as in open surgery. The operation is done through small holes.
- HD and 3D image quality.
- It is easy to set up with small mechanical arms that do not vibrate.
- It is more successful compared to open surgery in tumor operations.
- Bowel activities after surgery are sooner than usual.
- Patient nutrition is returning to normal sooner than open surgery.
- The risk of infection from the surgical site is low.
- Very short recovery time.
- Smaller scars.
- Shorter hospital stay.
- Return to daily activities soon.
- Reduced blood transfusion.
- Reducing the risk of infection
- Less complications.
The operations that we perform robotic surgery in the digestive system treatments:
- Robotic surgery to eradicate stomach cancer
- Diaphragm hernia
- Obstruction in the esophagus
- Small intestine stenosis (due to Crohn’s disease)
- Robotic surgery for small intestine tumors
- The liver, pancreas, and bile ducts
- Neurological endocrine surgery
- Neoplasms of the pancreas
- Gallbladder surgery
- Spleen operations
- Endocrine cancer surgery
- Tumor in the abdomen
For inquiries and medical advice about your treatment, “You just have to send all the medical information, tests, analyzes, information about the medical problem, etc, By sending all the information via WhatsApp and Viber, or you can contact us directly to the consultant doctors via the numbers that are on the site.
We will evaluate the medical problem within only 8 hours of receiving the information, and we will provide you with all details about the treatment plan, treatment costs, period of stay in Turkey and other services of our institution.