Nephrology (Kidney) Centre
The kidneys are one of the important body systems that help it get rid of toxins, and nephrology are spreading to an extent that reaches the level of renal failure.
Causes of nephrology
- Nephrology develops as a result of chronic diabetes.
- The result of hypertension.
- Renal failure as a result of microbial infections.
- The result of different genetic factors including Polycystickidney disease.
- Infection of the immune system with various diseases that may affect kidney health, including Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Kidney infection of various infections, including acute and chronic.
Kinds of nephrology
- Acute kidney diseases
- Chronic kidney diseases
Symptoms of nephrology
- Severe exhaustion and fatigue.
- Pale skin
- Loss of appetite and unwillingness to eat.
- Feeling of burning when urinating and the amount of urine is low.
- Sudden rising body
- Nausea and dizziness which lead to vomiting.
- Various pains in the abdomen, especially the sides.
- Heart failure and various convulsion
For inquiries and medical advice about your treatment, “You just have to send all the medical information, tests, analyzes and written information about the condition of the disease, etc. by via social media, whats app and viber or you can directly contact our consultants via the numbers on the site.
After taking all the information required, we will assess the condition of the disease within only 24 hours of receiving your information and will provide you with all information about the treatment plan, details of treatment, treatment costs, duration of stay in Turkey and other services in our center.