Internal Medicine Centre
Internal diseases are a type or form of ailments or disorders that affect the body’s systems or organs located in the interior of the body, i.e. the hidden part, and cause it to hinder or prevent it from performing its vital functions, and the appearance of various symptoms and complications that affect human health, safety and survival in some cases, and often these ailments affect the digestive system and everything that branches off or is connected to it.
The most common internal medicine
- Gastric diseases
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Peptic ulcer
- Heart disease
- Respiratory diseases including asthma, tuberculosis, airway obstruction, lung abscess, and lung cancer.
- Kidney and urinary tract diseases, such as cystitis, pyelonephritis, ureteritis, and kidney prolapse.
- Immune system diseases such as lupus and
- Vascular diseases
- Diseases of metabolic disorders, i.e. caused by an imbalance in the body’s metabolism, including diabetes, thyroid disorders, lipid disorders and obesity.
- Endocrine disorders
- Hematology such as Mediterranean anemia, sickle cell anemia, and hypertension.
- Central nervous system diseases suc as meningitis, encephalitis, cerebral palsy and stroke.
For inquiries and medical advice about your treatment, “You just have to send all the medical information, tests, analyzes and written information about the condition of the disease, etc. by via social media, whats app and viber or you can directly contact our consultants via the numbers on the site.
After taking all the information required, we will assess the condition of the disease within only 24 hours of receiving your information and will provide you with all information about the treatment plan, details of treatment, treatment costs, duration of stay in Turkey and other services in our center.