Skin, hair, nails, mucous membranes (mouth, nose, eyelids) and sexually transmitted diseases are the area of expertise. Dermatologists can treat more than 3000 skin diseases that affect patients.
Skin cancer, eczema, acne (pimples) and psoriasis, fungal skin infections, illness, childhood rash disease, ingrown toenails, itching, skin spots, and diseases such as warts are the most common diseases.
Dermatologists do not only treat skin diseases but also make precautionary measures against skin cancer, which may develop with many patients.
Dermatology and venereology doctors treat all patients in all age groups since the neonatal period, including sexually transmitted diseases, sexuality, pregnant women, and without any discrimination, all patients are examined and the necessary procedures are implemented.
Skin Health Center
In addition to the diagnosis, examination and treatment of pediatric and adult general dermatology and tumors, dermatological cosmetic services are also provided.
Skin cancer, psoriasis, allergy, vitiligo, acne, and hair diseases are among the most common diseases.
We have an experience with various methods used to diagnose and treat these patients.
In the field of cosmetic dermatology, laser and light systems, therapy, skin rejuvenation, Botox, fillers, like many applications are being successfully accomplished.
With our distinguished team of dermatologists, nurses and technicians, we aim to provide a world-class service to our patients with advanced equipment. Some of the techniques we use are as follows.
The benefits of laser therapies are as follows:
- It destroys the effects of surgery or injury.
- It is the onlyFood and Drug Administration approved method for treating chapped skin.
- Treats acne scarring.
- It eliminates wrinkles and fine lines.
- It treats burn marks.
- It is used for skin rejuvenation.
The Youth vaccine with salmon DNA therapy:
- It rejuvenates the epidermis.
- It refreshes dull, worn out epidermis.
- It reduces surface wrinkles.
- New, slows down the speed of wrinkle formation.
- It prevents sagging.
- It reduces skin spots.
- It destroys acne scars.
- It reduces acne formation.
- It stretches and rejuvenates the epidermis.
- Treatment of loss of skin elasticity.
- Clarifying the lines of the face and jaw.
- Neck and lower neck
- Treatment of thin wrinkles.
- Acne and acne scar
- Enlarged pores
- Balancing sebum.
- The epidermis color is balanced.
- Body tightening.
Diseases and therapies
- Acne treatment.
- Atopic dermatitis (allergic contact dermatitis).
- Atopic dermatitis (allergic eczema).
- Basal cell carcinoma.
- Diaper dermatitis.
- Behçet’s disease.
- skin reactions
- Pediatric atopic dermatitis (Allergic eczema).
- Hand-foot-and-mouth disease.
- Allergic skin disease
- Dermatoses of pregnancy.
- Genital Herpes.
- Lichen planus
- Skin cancer.
- Mucous fungi.
- Dermatology (skin tumors).
- bullous pemphigoid.
- pemphigus vulgaris.
- Scabies disease.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Nail disease.
- Herpes Simplex.
- Kaposis sarcoma
Testing and applications
- Allergy tests.
- Non-surgical face lift.
- Botox injections (wrinkles and sweating).
- Skin care.
- Skin biopsy.
- Plasma for skin and hair (Platelet Rich Plasma).
- Fibroblast transplantation therapy (skin rejuvenation with stem cells).
- Phototherapyor (Light Therapy).
- Solutions to the problems of the eye area.
- Thread lift skin tightening.
- Laser hair removal.
- Laser applications.
Biopsy and removal of skin tumors at an early stage, removal of moles, molluscum contagiosum (Cryotherapy), burning and laser.
Some fields of treatment are as follows:
- Skin, hair and nail analysis unit.
- Skin prick tests, skin correction.
- Skin cancer.
- Interventional dermatology.
- Identification and follow-up of pigmented lesions.
- Sun-related dermatology and sun protection methods.
- Acne treatment.
- Perioral dermatitis.
- Allergies and contact eczema.
- Congenital and hereditary
- Hair and nail diseases.
- Toenail diseases.
- Hair loss problems.
- Hair growth.
- Diseases associated with excessive sweating (excessive sweating, regional, etc.)
- Dermatological diseasesresulting from a physical external factor such as sun, hot and cold.
- All diseases congenital or developing at a later date.
- Occupational dermatology.
- Skin care and diseases during pregnancy.
- Newborn skin care and diseases.
- Skin care and ageing diseases.
- Infectious dermatology.
- Dermatology associated with psychological problems.
- General itching diseases.
Turkey Health Care Group offers you all the treatments and specialist dermatology that provide services in the best international hospitals in Turkey.
For inquiries and medical advice about your treatment, “You just have to send all the medical information, tests, analyzes and written information about the condition of the disease, etc. by via social media, whats app and viber or you can directly contact our consultants via the numbers on the site.
After taking all the information required, we will assess the condition of the disease within only 24 hours of receiving your information and will provide you with all information about the treatment plan, details of treatment, treatment costs, duration of stay in Turkey and other services in our center.